haldoor: the road is long, with many a winding turn (johnny-forgot)
[personal profile] haldoor
Which explains a hell of a lot.

Won't be going to "POTC2" on Fri, no-one to mind LF (who I doubt will make it through that length of a live-action film, even if he did manage "Cars" last week, and is going to "Over the Hedge" with Hubby & the girls tomorrow). Maybe the weekend...

Anyway: "House" is on tonight, so here's RSL:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Date: 2006-07-11 09:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nomango.livejournal.com
RSL - I'll never forget Dead Poets Society - for annoying the life out of me. I thought his suicide was so pointless. Still made me cry though.

But his friendship with House? Just gives me tingles. I can't see the slash though.

Date: 2006-07-12 07:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] haldoor.livejournal.com
Yeah, I thought he was the prettiest thing in DPS! Very sad when he did that.

Oh, and I love his friendship with House too, very very tingly. Why don't you see the slash? Because you don't fancy Hugh? I still think it'd work just fine *grin* though I've not read any. I just love watching their characters interact on the show! So funny!

Date: 2006-07-12 04:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nomango.livejournal.com
He's tall, striking blue eyes, smart as anything - but still I can't help seeing him in Blackadder. *g* - sexy that was not.

But the not seeing slash is more to do with the two together - just can't see the fit. I'll try harder ;)

And that episode where Wilson stayed with him, and with the food that Wilson cooked - was a great episode showing their relationship!

Date: 2006-07-13 10:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] haldoor.livejournal.com
this is true, the Prince was not altogether sexy...

Hmm, I have a problem, i can see the fit sooo well! Not that I think I'm the person to write it, but... I would read it for sure!

Oh, I loved that episode! It was gorgeous, and really hookedme into their relationship!

Date: 2006-07-11 10:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] therosewilde.livejournal.com
Ah-ha! The full moon explains *everything*.

Date: 2006-07-12 07:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] haldoor.livejournal.com
*nods* It does, it does!

Date: 2006-07-11 01:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] green-grrl.livejournal.com
Mmmm, so pretty. Definitely not RDA around the mouth, though. Perhaps a cousin. :-)

POTC on the weekend is good, too. Yup.

Date: 2006-07-12 07:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] haldoor.livejournal.com
Yeah, have to agree with you on that! They'd be cool cousins! Maybe he could visit sometime ;-)

Not sure yet about the weekend either, am taking my best friend to see "Take the Lead" for her b'day, so the Hubby might think we're a bit 'movie'd' out, y'know? *sigh* Soon though! *nods*

Date: 2006-07-12 01:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] green-grrl.livejournal.com
Take the Lead is cute -- it's pretty much exactly what you think it's going to be, but well done. (Of course I kept slashing the leads in my head. Tell me if you think the student has a crush on Antonio Banderas. ;-)

But POTC is a must, of course. Soon, I hope!

Date: 2006-07-13 09:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] haldoor.livejournal.com
Oh, that's me all over, slash them up if you can!!! I will check the lad out and let you know!!!

Yeah, I hope so too! Though I've heard good and bad...

Date: 2006-07-13 03:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] green-grrl.livejournal.com
Eh, it took me a wee bit longer to warm up to POTC2 than 1, but there are tons of laugh-out-loud funny bits, and gorgeous manflesh. I wasn't so into Norrington the first time around, but all scruffed out? Rawr! I just want to see the three guys in a pile and never mind about the girl!

Date: 2006-07-11 07:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jhobbit.livejournal.com
Full moon, well that explains a lot. Wonder if that's affecting all the unrest in this big blue marble we live on at the present? It's seems particularly bad the last day or two.
*doesn't mention little hitler's missle tests in the Sea of Japan*

Date: 2006-07-12 07:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] haldoor.livejournal.com
Definitely! Hey, if the tides are affected by the moon, then why not all the people, who are supposed to be 70% water, right? Makes sense to me!

Little Hitler? Sea of Japan? Am I missing something?(says she who rarely watches the news)

Date: 2006-07-12 08:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jhobbit.livejournal.com
The full moon def affects people without a doubt.

Little Hitler= dictator of North Korea, I foget his name. I refer to him as little hitler or flatface. North Korea did missle tests the 4th of July over the Sea Of Japan. It has angered the entire world.

Date: 2006-07-13 09:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] haldoor.livejournal.com
oops, missed that... so, maybe not the whole world *eep* although maybe I'm angry now!!!

Profile

haldoor: the road is long, with many a winding turn (Default)
haldoor

January 2017

S M T W T F S
123 4567
891011121314
151617181920 21
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 3rd, 2026 02:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios