Ok, since it's Friday, and dinner's nearly ready, I'm going for a quick good things list before I have to jump out of here!
1. Hardly worked at all, all week (which is good and bad all at once...)
2. Free shopping day Wednesday with the comps at work down for THREE hours! Ah, it's good when that happens just as you panic about Xmas shopping!
3. Sick day yesterday - felt better after the Panadol, and did some fun posting on the RPG with Coyote, James and Jackal.
4. Kindergarten rang this week (pre-school in NZ), and YAY! LF can start at the end of January when school goes back after the summer hols! Just what I wanted! (though my eyes teared up at the thought of my baby taking his first steps away from home!!!)
5. LJ gave us freebie-cheapsters THREE more icons for Christmas! YAYHOO! I went crazy... okay, so not very, now I have six though - double the fun!
6. Hubby's cooking dinner! and it's Friday!!!!
7. Found out today that my Aunt's going to be a Nana at long last! Excited for her! My cousin is pregnant, and due in June! Actually, it's the second person in as many days that I've heard is pregnant (the other's here somewhere *waggles eyebrows*) and both are due around the same time, how funny is that? Haven't had any pregnant friends or family for ages.
8. Choice of movies tonight: Matt Dillon (eyebrows, and those drop-dead gorgeous brown eyes *sigh*) in "Beautiful Girls" (I've not seen before) or Johnny Depp in "Dead Man" on dvd... could watch the dvd later, hmmm. Maybe both?
9. Bought myself a treat to sleep in the other day, sexy skimpy sleepwear, which I NEVER
usually do. Must be the humidity getting to me! Hubby liked it too *grin*
10. Actually bought shoes this week!!!! Me, the one woman in the world who does NOT
have a shoe fetish. I now have 9 (yes, count 'em) pairs of shoes to my name, including
slippers, gumboots and jandals. I finally found some summer work sandals that are comfy, flat (not a heels girl) and best of all, cheap
. *grins like a cheshire cat*
that I didn't get to the 'Jeremy is...' today, but maybe tomorrow?
Hope you enjoy the recipes, mrsbean
, even though they're probably nothing terrifically spectacular! Let me know how they go!
YEEHA! Made it through another week!