I'm not usually so full of flail... but from being a little on the depressed side the other day, I am suddenly way, way up! And it's due MAJORLY to my Lost flisters who have jumped into the Lost Love Meme
I began a couple of days ago, and said some incredible, wonderful, gorgeous things about all their friends (please keep going back; there are more names up since yesterday and they need more love too!). Man, I love this fandom. :D
Otherly, what's good is:
1. One more day of work before I have a WHOLE WEEK off.
2. Not being tired at work despite having trouble getting to sleep last night and only getting about four hours sleep.
3. Finally getting 'The White Road' by Lynn Flewelling from the library in time for our road trip! WOO! *pumps fist* (the newest book I've ever had from the library, by the way!)
4. ROAD TRIP! Leaving Wednesday (NZ time) to head north for a couple of days.
5. Lost Luau starts today! ;-) I'm going to be away from my computer for a couple of days, but I'm going to be inspired, I just know it!
*hugs* to all my flist just for being all round fantastic!
PS: Happy Belated 4th of July
to all of my American friends. I meant to post about this earlier but I got carried away reading all the magnificent comments on the love meme (390 comments and counting! ♥ ♥ ♥) I hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day!